Friday, July 13, 2007

Joe Buckman

*character sketch for my upcoming story

I'm 35, overweight and balding, and i have a penchant for biting sarcasm. I just purchased my first pair of glasses in 15 years; apparently aviator prescription glasses are no longer in style. I'm clever as hell but lonely as a rock. I grew up in Ann Arbor, and have spent pretty much every day of my life in michigan, save a vacation I took when I was twelve (my little sister was five) to disney world and a spring break trip i took during college to visit san diego.

I like sushi but HATE fish. I like thai food but am allergic to peanuts. I write poetry but I am unable to feel emotions. I love baseball but I hate hot weather. I'm going to vote for Obama even though I know he can't win. I'm an OSU fan even though I ride past the Big House on my bike every day.

...and I just inherited 325 million dollars, but have no friends or family.

No comments: